Table of Contents
For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, Website means weddings.popup-sites.com and any associated apps.
These terms and conditions apply to all users of this Website. If You do not accept these terms then You should immediately stop using this Website. Your use of the Website confirms Your acceptance of these terms. We will not be liable to You for any interruption or delay that You experience in accessing the Website, whatever the cause.
Access to particular areas of the Website may be subject to additional terms to which You confirm Your acceptance of by entering the particular areas. If You do not accept those terms then You should immediately stop using those pages.
It’s Not Rocket Surgery does not warrant that functions contained in the Website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Content or the Server(s) are available free of viruses or bugs.
This Website is made available on the basis that there are excluded, to the extent permitted by law, any terms implied by statute or otherwise and all liability for any loss or damage however it arises out of the use of this Website or reliance on its content.
For all customer enquiries please fill out the form below:
If you wish to contact us by mail, please write to Popup Weddings, 6 Ashton Place, Hursley Road, Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 1UB.
You acknowledge that:
- You are over 18 years of age. If you are aged between 16 and 18 and wish to use our services please contact us at email@example.com.
- You have the permission to send Us the material.
- You must not impersonate any other user of the Website.
- When submitting a review of a supplier in the Popup Weddings directory, your email address will be available to the supplier to allow them to verify that you have used their service or products.
- That is threatening, defamatory, intentionally offensive abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, pornographic, obscene, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or
- That is discriminatory against race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender; or
- For which You have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK; or
- That is in breach of the rights of any third party; or
- Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data) You further agree that if You knowingly send any material which is technically harmful that It’s Not Rocket Surgery retains the right at its sole discretion to pursue You for all legal fees (including its own and those of any third party), damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of Your actions; or
- That makes any commercial or business use of the website or post any material which comprises advertising promotional or marketing material of any kind, nor will You set up any links from the Website to any other website; or
- That is not original to You and You grant Us a royalty-free irrevocable and perpetual licence to use, reproduce in whole or in part, modify and adapt such material and authorise others to do so in any media now known or in future developed in any part of the world; and
- That You understand and agree that any breach of these warranties may cause Us damage and loss and You agree to indemnify Us and keep Us at all times fully indemnified from and against all claims, costs, loss or damage incurred by Us directly or indirectly as a result of any material posted by You on the website or any use by You of the website.
- We reserve the right (but do not assume the obligation) without notice to remove any material which We in Our sole discretion deem to be harmful, offensive or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate the registration of any person who We in Our sole discretion deem in breach of these terms and conditions. This is without prejudice to any of Our rights at law all of which are specifically reserved.
You further agree that by submitting any material to Us, You agree not to contribute any material:
By Accessing or Posting any information or photographs that You confirm You have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
If you do, there will be consequences for you.
Registration is at Your own risk and We will not be liable for any unauthorised transactions made using Your user name or password. When you publish your website you have the option to password protect the website to restrict access. It is your responsibility to protect your website. You may provide your website password to other people (Guests) who will have the ability to comment on your website. You can amend this Password at any time.
If you do not provide a Password to protect your website, whilst your account information and the content provided under tools is password protected, the information that you publish on your website is not password protected and you acknowledge and accept that other people may be able to see the content provided by you, even though they will not be able to upload to your website.
If You do not cancel before the end of your current subscription period, your subscription will be automatically renewed, You will be responsible for paying for the next subscription period, and You authorise It’s Not Rocket Surgery to charge your payment method at the current, full-price rate for your specific type of subscription.
Trial subscriptions may not be combined with any other offer unless otherwise provided in the promotional offer. It’s Not Rocket Surgery reserves the right to restrict who is eligible for trial subscriptions.
You may cancel your subscription at any time either on our website or by contacting customer services. If you cancel before the end of your current subscription period, your subscription will not be renewed. You will not be entitled to a refund of any amount for the remaining time of your current subscription.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Popup Weddings. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission from us.
The Website and the Services contain content owned by Users and other licensors (“Third Party Content”). Except for Content posted by You, You may not, unless specifically authorised by It’s Not Rocket Surgery in writing, copy, modify, translate, publish, reproduce, commercially exploit, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the Website or the Services. You may retrieve and display content from the Website or the Services on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper, photocopy and store such pages in electronic form on disc (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for Your personal non-commercial use.